1. Please amend the credit as following .
2. As there is no direct sailing from Shanghai to your port during April/May, it is for you to delete the clause “by direct steamer” and insert the wording “Partial shipments and are allowed”.
3. Please amend L/C No.283 to read “This L/C will expire on 28th February, 19…in China.”
4. Owing to the late arrival of the steamer on which we have booked space, we would your extending the shipment date and the validity of your L/C No.4985 to 31stJan. and 15th Feb. .
5. Please extend the shipment date and the validity of your L/C No.937 to the end of November and December 15,19… and arrange that the amendment advice will reach us by Oct. 30,19….
6. We wish to draw your attention to the fact that the goods have been ready for shipment for a long time and the covering letter of credit, due to arrive here before March 15th, 19…, has not been received up to now. Please let us know the reason for the delay.
7. To our , we have not ye received the required letter of credit up to the present. Please give this matter your immediate attention and let us have your reply soon.
8. As the good against your Order No.4567 have been ready for quit some time, it is that you take immediate action to have the covering letter of credit .
9. This is in reply to your enquiry of March 8, 19…We are now sending you’re a quotation sheet for your . Please be informed that, on account of the of foreign exchange, the quotation is subject to change without previous notice.
10. As the goods of your are in short supply, we intend to furnish you with our (commodity) as a , which is of good quality and very close to your but will be offered at a more favorable price.
11. The enclosed proforma invoice in covers goods against your Order No.589.
12. In with the request in your letter dated October 24, we are sending you the required proforma invoice in . Please note our quotation remains valid until November 15. We look forward to receiving your order soon.
13. Will you please be so kind as to furnish us with details, as exact as possible, as to the credit which may be safely allowed to the firm whose name is given on the attached slip.
14. Messers. Schnerder & Kern have given us your name as a reference their financial standing. Will you please inform us, in , of the extent of their resources and also as to their .
15. As requested by you some time ago, we take pleasure in making you the following offer, which is subject to your within 7 days.
16. We regret that it is to accept your counter-offer, even to meet you halfway; the price of raw material has advanced 20% and we shortly be issuing an advanced price-list.
14. 进口商Schnerder & Kern要求我们向你方作关于他们财务状况方面的背景调查，请问你方能不能确切地告知我们他们的业务范围以及信誉度？
Glad to hear from you.
The is the BOM for your reference.
The prices are for , including the packing using paper box or wood boxes. Please see phone for details.
Please note that:
Type A,B and C are from the same . You can do mix order. Total amount of 20-chinese-foot-container. Export from Beijing
Type W,X and X are from another . You can also do mix order. Export from ShangHai
We will be on vacation for 3 days from 19th Sept 2013(Thur) to 21 Sept2013(Sat)
This is our mid-autumn day.
Should you have any questions, please do no hesitate to contact us.
We will reply you ASAP.